7/29/2004 10:10

posted Feb 13, 2011, 6:26 AM by Becca K.
PICC line is still in. We JUST finished our 6 weeks of antibiotics on Tuesday. Her bilirubin went up (from 0.9 to 2.1 in a week).
 
Dr. Emerick is mildly worried that the cholangitis may be returning. She wants to wait for Natalie to "declare herself" - increasing jaundice, fever, pale stools, lethargy. Unfortunately, the next steps for Natalie will involve watching and waiting. Dr. wants weekly labs on Natalie for the next few weeks. If she develops another bout of cholangitis we will try to culture the blood and or liver for a bug we can treat, then tailor her therapy for whatever she grows, again. GRR!!!!
Comments