Post date: Mar 21, 2012 2:32:55 PM
It goes without saying that this transplant mama does too much.
· I love being a Girl Scout leader.
· And my 7th grade Religious Education class keeps me challenged.
· I find joy in helping my community at Rotary.
· And last weekend, I had fun drying dishes at the Knights of Columbus fish fry.
· Then there is the church’s website www.saintmaryinbyron.org that I designed.
· Plus, I work full time (8 – 5 (usually later)) five days a week.
· I love to help at school when I can.
· I just was assigned a committee position for a local festival.
· And I have been working out 3 days a week.
For lent I gave up facebook. And, you know what? I found free time.
· I found time to go grocery shopping last night.
· I found time to watch Natalie swim at a conference swim meet last weekend.
· I found time to spend with our new bunny.
· I found time to get bitten by said bunny and swear at it, while bleeding.
· I found time to go Communion dress shopping and then go out for lunch/dinner with my mama. I think mother/daughter time is important.
· I found time to go bowling with my brother and mother with my grandma, Flo’s, bowling ball this past weekend. Only my finger tips fit in the ball.
· I found time to get addicted to Pinterest.com :)
I may just stay off the facebook altogether.